Saturday, September 27, 2014

Screech's life.

Hello. I am Screech. I know it sounds kind of weird "Screech" and all but Please don't make fun of my name! Please all plushies of Jamaa don't freak out when you see that i'm a night owl. If you think night owl means OWL then your wrong. I'm from Myraid. Not Jamma. Now lets stop with this and start the story.

Screech: Zzzzzzzz


Screech: -Yawns- Well... Time to eat!
Screech: -Flies away-

 Screech: Leaps to prey kills, and eats.
Screech: This rabbit is old anyway... Voice: Help! Help me, somebody please!!! AHHHH!
Screech: Huh?!?! I better go check it out!! -flies away to voice-
Human girl: Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Help! Dragon: -Roars and attempts to bite girl-
Screech: -Thinks- Its a human! But it needs help! Screech: -screeches- BACK OFF!
Dragon: -Flies at Screech with teeth bared- Screech: Don't lay a claw on her!!! -scratches dragon enough to scare it off-
Dragon: -sees other humans and flee's- 
Screech: Augh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other Human: -Whaps Screech with whip- Ya! Get away!!!!!! -takes girl to home- Girl: But wait Mister!!! Screech: -Flies away-
Screech: -flies into nearby cave- 
Screech: -Looks at wound on back- Ow... -huddles up into a corner of cave and sobs-
Why does everyone hate me? I was trying to help her! Why is this so confusing! I want to go home!
Screech: -Hears noise outside of cave-
Screech: Huh? What was that? Who's there? -steps out of cave-
Screech: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Fang: O.O

    Ruby: YAY!!! EXCITING!!!

    Me: Interestingly awesome. I'm curious to see what he saw! :3

    Fang: THAT THING COULD EAT ME FOR BRUNCH!!! O.O

    Me: Fang, your with me, a psychic maniac, and Ruby, a sarcastic and crazy Vamparoo... I'm pretty sure you will be fine... And besides, that thing wouldn't eat you for brunch. My dog would.

    Fang: YOU HAVE A DOG?!? O.O

    Me: Actually, i want a cat, but you can only do so much with cats when your parents are allergic or hate cats more then dogs...

    Fang: A CAT IS WORST!!!

    Ruby: Be quiet for half a minute, fang! THAT OWL THING IS SOOO MUCH COOLER THEN YOU!!!

    Fang: *Mutters* I'm 'so' glad you love me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.O Wait, do you still play Animal Jam, or did you quit to another game or something? Screech looks like he's from another game, and that name "DawnHeart" under him...

    ...Or are you unable to get on Animal Jam for some certain reason or.... something.... else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pepsi: O___O *looks at screech* IM IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jet: *sobs* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *tears fill room and every one drowns*

    Everyone: *magically is alive again*

    Pepsi: OH MY SCREECHY POOOOOO I LOVE U!!!!! DUMPLING I WILL TRAVEL AND FIND YOU!!!!!!! =} <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cupcake: *Takes out umbrella* Uh, Pepsi... Peeeeepppppssssiiiiii... We've got some rainstorm over here...

      Lemon: Not to mention loud, I mean LOUD thunderclaps that go "WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

      Goldie: *Shakes Pepsi like a pepsi-can shaking machine* PEEEEEPPPPPSSSSSSIIIIII!!!!!! WAKEEEEE UPPPP!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Screetch: Uhhhhhhhhhh
      I didn't leave Animal Jam. I just play other games too! Like Myraid. that is where Screech lives.
      Screech: -looks at Pepsi- There are cheetahs in myraid too but i never saw one like you before.

      Anna: I went on vacation after that dream about humans

      Delete
    3. Oh... that was a dream... I thought that it was really happening XD

      Goldie: I don't see love... I SEE SOMETHING WHO NEEDS SOME GOLDIE-ASSISTANCE! *Puts on party hat and red clown nose* BEEP BEEP! I WILL CHEER THIS OWL UP! NO PROBLEM! BEEP BEEP!

      Yuki: *Stares at Goldie* Uh... *Ahem* Goldie... I don't think that Screech needs any of your 'Goldie-Assistance'... Instead, I think that he needs to be left alone for some moment... *Gallops away*

      Cupcake: *Follows*

      Lemon: *Follows*

      RC: *Follows*

      Every other plushie: *Follows Yuki*

      Goldie: *Starts performing crazy acts all around Screech and screeches so loud that every rock column in the cave falls apart* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. What game is that?


    Oh, and I've made a "Pet Stories" page on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm going to create a "special-edition" post soon, and I was wondering if I could include Anna in it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete