Monday, July 7, 2014

A Fairy's tale.

Prologue.
Fairy bunny: What is going on Lilly? Lilly: Something's gone wrong in the forest! Fairy bunny: What?
Lucy: Phantoms have somehow come into the forest Astrid! Do you see this phantom watcher?
Astrid: Yes, Oh Lilly! You don't think their trying to watch us do you?
Lucy: I'm afraid so. You must go to an arctic wolf named Anna!
Astrid: But why? Lilly: You will be safe there now GO! Astrid: I'll take a deer!
Lucy: Goodbye Astrid, Good luck! *sob*
Astrid: Come on Amy! Amy: *trots of as fast as can* 
A few hours later.... 
Anna: What in the world is that orange thing in the distance? Huh!?!?
*The deer trotted up* Anna: Whoa girl Whoa!!! Why is there riding gear on her?
The fairy came out. 

Anna: What are you? Astrid: I am a fairy bunny haven't you seen fairy's in books? Anna: Oh yeah! Now I remember,    
Astrid: My name is Astrid, I came here for a reason! Anna: Like what? 
Astrid: Something bad had taken over our forest and now the fairy's and the fairy keeper are in danger!
Anna: There is a fairy keeper? Astrid: Yes! She is a pink tiger and her name is Lucy.
Anna: Then stay here as long as you like! Astrid: Ok right after I get my deer...
Astrid: Amy come back!!!!! Anna: .........
A few weeks later.....
Anna: Surprise Astrid!!!!! Astrid:  Huh? Its not my birthday.
Anna: I know, I just wanted to make you a dress to show how much I love and appreciate you!
Astrid: Oh my goodness Anna, Thank you! 
Astrid: I love it! *flutters around the room happily*
Knock knock! Anna: Who's there?
Voice: I have come! Anna: I have come who? Voice: Ha ha, very funny.
Astrid: Hey! I know that voice anywhere! 

 Astrid: Lilly!!! Lucy: Astrid, I missed you! I came to return Amy.
Astrid: Amy! You naughty deer! Amy: *whimper whimper*
Anna: Its ok Amy! You can stay here if you like.
Amy: *hugs tightly* Anna: Um, you can let go now!
Now Amy is having fun with the pets, Anna, Astrid and Lucy go on adventures together and became bff's and they lived happily for a long time!
Oh! And one more thing...
Happy 4'th of July!



4 comments:

  1. Cupcake: Woo! Yay! Happy Freedom Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Freedom Day!

    What happened to the forest?

    Is Lucy Astrid?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy is the pink tiger and Astrid is the fairy bunny

    ReplyDelete