Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Anna underwater.

Jim and Nancy: Princess Kathy! We found this stranger wandering in the courtyard!
Kathy: Jojo!!!! I didn't think we were going to ever meet again! Blue seal ( Jojo): Kathryn!!! Please help the ocean! Kathy: (Gasp) Is something wrong with it??? Jojo: Something is polluting it and I don't know what!!! Nancy: We will call Anna to go with you!
Meanwhile...... 
I was texting on my new pawpod. 
Nancy: ANNA!!! Anna: Augh!!!!!!
Jim: Put your Pawpod away! Anna: *Puts pawpod away quickly* Wow dad what do you want me for?
Jim: Kathy needs you now! 
Anna: Who is that seal Kathy? Kathy: This is Jojo! An old friends of mine!
Jojo: I need help finding out what's happening to the ocean! 
Anna: I'll totally help if something is wrong with nature! 
Kathy: You can open the portal for us, right?
Anna: But I can't breath underwater and I can't hold my breath that long!
Jim: Simple, When you go through the portal you can breath underwater for a short amount of time!
Anna: Awesome!!!! Nancy: Be safe!!!! Anna: (Sigh) I'll be fine mom.
Anna: (Opens portal with paws) Cool! It turned dark blue this time, I guess because of the ocean X3
Jojo and Kathryn: Lets go Anna! Anna: All right all right, lets go.
Nancy: Please be OK!!!!! Jim: Aw she can do it Nan! Nancy: I hope so.
Anna: Awesome! Wait, why is this contraption in the ocean?
Jojo: From now on, this ocean will be filled with salty tears! 
Kathy: Isn't it already salty? Jojo: Well i'm making it saltier!!!!
Anna: I've gotta rope! Lets use it to pull this thing out!

Kathy: Uhh Anna? Anna: Did you see that beautiful dolphin?
Jojo: I see them every day, Nothing unusual. Kathy: Lets pull the rope?!?!?!
Anna: Oh yeah, right! (See's a whale)

Anna: Its a whale!!!!!! I have never thought I would see one in real life!!!
Jojo: I see those every day too, Can we work now???!!
Anna: WOW! A swarm of fish! Jojo: I EAT THOSE EVERY DAY CAN WE GO NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!
We managed to pull the thingamabob out of the ocean and breaking it in the process.
Anna: Here is an underwater portal! Kathy: Lets get out! 

The portal zapped us outside my home.
Anna: Yes! Now i'm prepared to get dried off!
Boom!!!!!!
Anna: Aww man! Its raining! 

We saw a weird horse wearing armor trotting up to us.
Horse: Halt! Freeze! Don't move! Kathy: excuse me!?! I am princess Kathryn for your info!
Horse: *Blushes* Sorry, I'm the new royal guard and I never met you guys yet, sorry!
Anna: Would you mind letting us in so we can dry off?!?!
Horse: Of course! My name is Matthew by the way! Kathy: Your a unicorn! I love unicorns!
Matthew: I'm embarrassed about that fact! Kathy: Why? Can't you do magic with your horn?
Matthew: No way! Unicorns doing magic with their horns is only a myth. Kathy: Ohhhh.
Matthew: *pops open dented umbrella hat*
Anna: . . . . .  Matthew: I used it a lot!
As we went inside, I told mom the whole story. Then mom said that I needed to get to bed for your big day tomorrow. I remembered I had to go to school tomorrow, I was sad because I missed my friends and my teacher. But I went to bed and dried myself off.
~Anna~ 









4 comments:

  1. Way to go, Anna! You saved the sea and managed to hold your breath plus talk underwater!

    A whole lot improvement since that magic crown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cupcake: You've got almost the same adventure as my recent one! How did it feel to be underwater?

    Goldie: AMAZING!!!

    Cupcake: I wasn't talking to you...

    Goldie: I know... but I can still answer it right? WOOP WOOP! I LOVE ANSWERING QUESTIONS.

    Cupcake: ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna: It was AWESOME! But they didn't let me see the octopus :C This ocean was shallower then your's though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cupcake: Aww... I didn't get to see an octopus in my ocean either, but I did get to see dolphins swim by and Glowball the anglerfish! I don't know what's awaiting me at the other side of the portal... Perhaps I would get to see a real life octopus soon! If I do, I'll take a picture of the octopus and text it to you! :D

      Goldie: Eeek! I want to see squids spray their ink around!

      Yuki: The underwater is so new to all of us land animals...

      Cupcake: Uhh... ya!

      Delete