Wednesday, August 20, 2014

An interesting day at my new school.

Today i'll tell you a day at my new school!
Anna: Mom! I don't think this school is a good idea! Nancy: Anna! Quit it! Your going to school and there is no stopping me from making you go. Anna: OK..... 
It turns out all my friends were there so now I don't feel as nervous and sad. 
Lucy: So Anna, How do you feel about this school? Anna: It doesn't sound as bad as I thought it would now! Kathy: You will love it! Matthew: Its fine but their are bullies! Anna: Oh no...

When we got there I saw a thing I never thought I would ever see. 
Mister Scales: Hello class! Its good to see you again! Anna: Your teacher is a teeny snake? Mister Scales: Hey! Watch the name calling there Ma'am! Anna: Sorry... Mister Scales: As we all know... its HAPPY MONKEY DAY!!!!! Monkey monkey monkey!!!Everyone:  *groan!* Anna: Whats wrong?
Kathy:  To him, everyday is monkey day. Arctic wolf: Hi! I'm Jared, who are you? Anna: Hi Jared! I'm new here. My name is Anna. Jared: Hi Anna! I heard your the new girl here! Anna: I am! 
After a long conversation and a bunch of cheering from mister Scales, Me and Jared went behind the school where we thought we heard crying.
Voice: No! Leave me alone! Please stop! Anna: Who is that? I'm going to find out! 
Oliver: No! Please stop! I didn't do anything Scratch. Scratch: HA! Silly penguin! Now pay me at least 5 bucks! Oliver: I don't have to do that! I didn't do anything, you have got to believe me!  
Anna: Hey! Just what do you think your doing to the little bird! Scratch: Hey! Where did you come from?!?!
Jared: Stop this right now or you have to go through us first! Scratch: Ha! You silly wolves! Wait a second... The teachers watching isn't he? I'm not going near you! Oliver: Gee thanks guys! Nobody stands up for me because i'm the class nerd. Anna: Your no nerd to us! Lets be friends. Oliver: Yay! 
When we were walking home from school I saw someone I never wanted to see in a long time.
Who do you think she is? 
~Anna~


5 comments:

  1. Pepsi: AGHHHHHHH IT'S YOUR SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT'S KATIE!!!

    Cupcake: *Gets cake cannon ready*

    Goldie: FIRE AWAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy (is that how you spell it?) iss back with bruises!

    She's all teary eyed, is that faked or real?



    Hmm... Wasn't she on the moon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Kathy" is the name of the Princess Seal, "Kathrine".

      ...And "Katie" is the name of Anna's evil sister, "Katie".

      Delete
    2. Confusing...
      You seem like a big fan, though.

      Too much Kat-s around.

      Delete