Friday, August 15, 2014

Just a sad story :C

Hi guys. Something sad happened yesterday and I just wanted to tell someone. I was walking along when I saw the cat batting at something. I looked and I saw it was a bird! I thought it was dead so I didn't pay attention but then I saw it fluttering around! I know that its the way of a cat to kill things but I just felt so sorry for it! I picked it up and saw it was really hurt and it couldn't fly. I went to my mom to see what she would do and of course, she said it was the circle of life and it probably wouldn't live so I put it on the ground near a tree and I wen't home to wash my hands, but I didn't stop thinking about it. Its probably dead :C That is my sad story.
~3berrygirl~ 

4 comments:

  1. Omg!!!! That happened to me! There was a baby bird and it was cheering really stressfully and it struggled over to me but my parents said to leave it!!! Then there was an alive kitten stuck under a rock but my dad hates cats and wouldn't let me help it!!!! I hate the circle of life.

    WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG THATS SO HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!
    One time,there were 4 pupies in a temple i went in and the mother dog only took care the 3 puppies while the 4th was just sitting there near a football with a rooster with sadness :(
    At least it has his rooster buddy o3o

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! THAT'S SO CRUEL! D:

    *Takes out tissue*

    Once I saw my neighbour's cat trying to kill a sparrow! AND MY NEIGHBOUR TRIED TO HELP IT!!! UGH. The sparrow was horribly hurt, but alive. However, it, well, couldn't live long. :C Sad animal stories... *Sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know right? I couldn't stop crying when my aunt and mom said to leave it hurt!
    If you would of saw the wound on its neck you might be grossed out but i cried actually and i showed it to my little 7 year old brother and he was horrified! I'm going to post soon so don't worry! ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete