Sunday, August 24, 2014

The greatest adventure yet.

Katie: Anna! I'm so sorry for what I've done! Please please can you forgive me!
Anna: Katie? Your sorry? Of course I forgive you!
Everyone else: Uhhhhh. Anna: Oh! Everyone, this is Katie, my sister, Katie this is everyone!
Katie: I'm so embarrassed right now. 
Anna: So how did you escape? Katie: I would rather not say..
Anna: Katie?!?!? Katie: Nothing!!! Anna: What is wrong with you i'm leaving!
Katie: Anna watch out!!!!! 
 Anna: Huh?
*ZAP*
WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!
OW!

everyone who used to be arctic wolves:
AHHHHHHHHH!


Is what Oli saying true? Are Anna,Jared and Katie humans?!?!?!
Comment what you think is true!
~Anna~

9 comments:

  1. They look funny when they are humans XDD
    They arent humans...They are cupcakes :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pepsi: humans look silly. With all there flabby limbs and no fur or tails! :T

    ReplyDelete
  3. How weird.

    Katie's magical disappearing wounds. XD

    It's kind of confusing when you put them all together in a comic strip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.O

    Cupcake: AHH!!!!!!!!!!

    Goldie: OMG!!! YOU'RE A HUMAN!!! WHAT'S IT LIKE BEING HUMAN?! OMG!!!

    Yuki: I would really, really hope to stay as a plushie...

    Cupcake: Is there a portal out?

    Goldie: Dun dun dun... *Plays mysterious and scary music*

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's weird how they turned into humans

    ReplyDelete
  6. They turned into humans... XD
    That green raccoon though... o-o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maggie: Hey Anna! Glad to see another post :) I have just made the sequel to my story! Another great cliffhanger! *Spoilers!* Be sure to check it out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Anna~

    Got myself a page for Pet Comic Strips like those Plushie comics you make, but pets.

    ReplyDelete