Saturday, June 14, 2014

Escape from slavery.

Anna: So guys, Have you ever tried to get out? All horses: Yes. Anna: Then why don't you try again?
Jumbo: Listen kid. I have seen everything, My brother selling me into slavery isn't Unusual.
Anna: Huh? Purple horse: His bro is evil don't you get that??? Anna: Who are you? Purple horse:
I am Grapes, That black horse is Muzzle, The orange one is Rowly, The blue one is Alex, And the red one is Chelsea. Anna: Hey! Isn't  that the baby owl who lives on my roof?
Baby owl: Hi, (Huff puff) Anna!  Anna: Hello Pepper! Why are you here?
Pepper: I was (pant pant) Teaching myself how to fly!!!! Anna: Well good for you!
Muzzle: Uhhh, Can you help us get out of here? Pepper: Oh being sold as a slave huh? Did your mom say you can be sold? Anna: Of course not! And how did you know we were being sold as slaves?
Pepper: The yellow sign, Duh. Anna: He changed the sign again? Oh brother!
Grapes: Ehem???? Anna: Oh! Can you help us get out? Pepper: Mmmm, No.
Anna: Come on Pepper! Pepper: Nope. Anna: -Sigh- Help us BUST out. Pepper:  Now your talking owl! Pepper: I'm going to fly away Goodbye! Anna: PEPPER WAIT! Ugh.
Meanwhile.... 
Pepper: Gotta fly to my friends! 
Pepper: Mom! Moehawk! Vine! Snap! Dad! There is an emergency! 
Black eagle: That's Moe! Not hawk! Silver eagle: Whatever! 

Pepper: Miss Nancy, Anna is being sold as a slave with some horses! 
Nancy: Oh my goodness! 
Anna: Mom? Dad? Nancy? Ella Tracy and Bootz?????
Nancy: I'll save you! Anna: How embarrassing.

All: Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anna: What happened to Mordred? 
Mordred: I must escape! Officer charge: Not so fast! 
Mordred: Huh!?!? Eagles: You are under arrest!!!
Anna: Thanks guys! But who is who? Silver eagle: I'm Pepper's mother, Silver. Pepper's father Salty is the blue eagle. The Brown one is Snap, the green one is Vine, and last but not least Moe the hawk!
Anna: Well thank you all! Nancy: Anna, its time to come home for a surprise!
We came home and this is what I saw.
Who are these wolves and how come mother seems so pleased their here?
~Anna~

5 comments:

  1. Whoa! This was great :D Hmm, maybe one of those wolves is Anna's dad, and the other is Anna's aunt? I can't wait for the next story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read my blog belletherhino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you TwikleLight2002! And I have read belletherhino.blogspot.com several times and its great! ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man I wanna know what happened :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think one wolf is the dad and one is the older sister/brother and the dad just went to collect the sister/brother from collage

    ReplyDelete