Sunday, June 15, 2014

My sisters secret Part 1.

Happy fathers day jammers! And just in time too! Because that black arctic wolf is my dad!
The purple one is my real sister!
I saw she had a pet bunny. That reminded me, Parker was having a play date with Milky!
So I checked on them.

Anna: Parker! Milky! Milky you scratched up the pillow and Parker slobbered on it! You both are in time out! Then I went back.
Nancy: Anna, this is your father Jim and your sister Katie! 
Anna and Katie: Sisters!?!?!! Katie: Mom, don't tell me you adopted a girl without me! 
Nancy: Katie its your real sister remember? Katie: Oh yeah.... 
Anna: Stop keeping me in the dark and tell me what happened mom!
Nancy: Well, when you where a 3 year old pup, You got lost in the woods and we all thought you were dead! Nancy: And then i'm pretty sure your parents found you and sort of adopted you.
Anna: And I know the rest.  Katie: I forgot! I have to put my pet bunny named Bun in the pet place!
Anna: I can put him in there for you! Katie: No!! I mean, I can do it myself!
I wonder what they will think, A new pet. I hope they don't think I'll replace them!
Later... I got to know my new sister. She loves jokes and she loves sweet barbecue steaks, and she loves raw even better!  But I can't help feeling she's keeping something from me...
Anna: Hi Katie! I brought you your favorite raw steak! What are you writing?
Katie: Nothing you should know! 
I was so surprised at Katie's reaction that I threw the steak in the air and it landed on my head.

 Katie: Now leave Anna! I got so mad the steak began to cook on my head.
The next day....
Nancy: Anna, wake up! Anna: Mmmrrfff... What?
Jim: Its Katie, She ran of into the woods!
Anna: Oh no! We have to find her! We wen't into the forest unprepared for the surprise we will meet.
Anna: Katie what have you done? Katie: I'm jealous of you!
Anna: What?!?! Katie: All the time I was next in line to become the ruler of the arctic wolf kingdom, Untill YOU came along! Anna: Arctic wolf kingdom? What are you talking about? 
Katie: Ha ha ha! You don't know our parents are royalty? I was the one who hid you in the woods!
I was the one who was writing that code to destroy you! And now I will rule my kingdom of Phantoms!!!
Anna: No Katie DON'T!!!!! Katie: Fool!! I am now Queen Katie, And I will go into this phantom portal and destroy your side of the family!!!!! Anna: KATIE NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Jim: Katie, what is happening to you? 
Nancy: What happened? Creature: ROOOOAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anna: K-K-Katie, Is that you? Creature: If you want to see your sister again come to the top of the hill!
Anna: Please Katie! Don't turn to the bad side now!
Katie: Your too late fool, My phantoms are here to take me to the phantom portal, there I shall RULE!!!!!!
Anna: No Katie. No, Please no!
What should I do?

~Anna~



8 comments:

  1. Oh no! D: This is a great series, I can't wait for the next one! I hope that something happens so that Katie would apologise and return to her family... it would be horrible if she stays at the bad side and fights with her very own family. Still can't wait. *Tosses and turns in seat for next weekend*

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG THIS ISSUE IS INTERESTING!!!!!!
    Hope Katie does stay with her family...For some reason she's just like Princess Luna XD
    *Is getting ready popcorn for the next issue*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Eats some of the popcorn before next issue* Oh sorry, sorry!

      Delete
  3. I think that Anna finds a special magic ball ( spirit ball in epic wonders) and it shows her the good side but then phantoms turn the ball red and black( click the ball to change colour) but in the in end __________

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, very interesting Part!! I can't wait to read the next part! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Anna must kick out katie off jamaa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you wrote Evil Katie's script. It's definitely so realistic!

    Please visit my blog:
    rainbow000pegasus.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete