Friday, June 6, 2014

The search for the missing foxes.

Last time the gang were talking in their club, but then a thump and the foxes were gone!
Anna: Bootz!!!!! Ella!!!!!! Tracy!!!!! Where are you?  Anthony: hey look! A glow from the woods!
We checked it out. 

Anna: -Gasp. Mister Chimp: Help!!! Tails: Daddy!
Red Eyed Monkey Hello, Anna! I am Drex, the evil monkey! MUAHAHAHA!!!
Anna: What are you doing to my friends And (unfortunately) My teacher!?!!? 
Drex: Oh a guess you don't know that these three foxes have special Powers?
Bootz: Mmm mmm mmmmm!! Anna: what?  \
Tigerclaw: -roars- Enough!!! 

I got Drex, mom and dad got Bulk, Anthony and Bocks got doctor Frankenstein, 
and Tails free'd his dad and the foxes. 
Officer Charge: Freeze! You have the rights to remain silent...
Drex: You haven't seen the last of me Anna!
Anna: I still wonder how he knew my name.  Anthony: Lets go home!
Meanwhile... 

Anna: They look so happy, but now they won't play with me anymore...
Anna: I still wonder how Tracy will sleep in the house without freezing it. 
Just then, a paw grabbed me and pulled me into the house. 
Anna: Mom? Dad? Cori: Anna, we need to talk.
Tigerclaw: And its urgent! 
What did mom and dad want to tell me? How is it urgent?
Comment on what you think will happen.
~3berrygirl~

5 comments:

  1. What a great series! I think they may say that those foxes are evil too. I don't know ^.^?
    -singelena
    animaljamactive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pawsome plushie series so far! :D
    I think that Anna's parents will tell her the truth about her sister and the other foxes.?

    ~ thejamaamist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think their parents are going to say about their history and stuff. Like, why do her sister get super-powers and Anna don't? Maybe they're all coming from dimensions (as silly as that sounds, but we know it's possible due to Adventure Beta) or that their parents were trying to warn her or more evil...

    Please check my blog:
    rainbow000pegasus.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe they tell her that the foxes are from a different dimension and Anna has to travel there to get a special_____

    ReplyDelete