Friday, June 20, 2014

My sister's secret. Part 2.

My mother clicked a button and there, The room flipped over and a small castle appeared...

Anna: Mom, what's going on? Nancy: Now the secret is out. We are royalty. Anna: Huh?
Jim: Anna, We rule alone with Princess Kathrine. Princess Kathrine: Hi! I'm Kathrine, but you can call me Kathy, Princess Anna! Anna: But... Your a seal. Princess Kathy: My father was king before Arctic wolves came to Jamaa. He died when I was a baby :C Anna: Aww that is so sad! Princess Kathy: Yeah, But these arctic wolves found me and took me in and now I rule with them! Jim: Anna, you weren't  supposed to know about our royalty but now you know!
Just then a red button appeared and Nancy took one look and dashed over to it.
Nancy: Anna, Hold on a second. *pushes red button*
*Random portal appears out of nowhere*
Jim: *puts on crown* Anna, Look at the screen! Anna: *looks*
Katie: You fools! Nobody escapes my grasp!!! Animals:  AUUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Animals: We obey Queen Katie..................... We obey Queen Katie.................. We obey Queen Katie...
Anna: I can't believe she's doing this! Nancy: Well, she is. Jim: Anna, We are transporting our powers from our crown onto yours. Anna: I don't even have a crown! Nancy: You will when you go through that portal!
 The powers mix.....                             Jim: Now open that portal and stop your sister!
Anna: *Steps into portal* 
ZAP!!!
Crown appears............ Anna: Katie! Why are you doing this?
Katie: Anna???? What in Jamaa are you doing here! 
Anna: To stop you! Katie: *Sigh* This again? 
Anna: I'll use these powers in this crown! Katie: What?!?!?! You have the crown???
Anna: Yes I do and I will use it against you if you don't turn into yourself again!
Katie: Never!!!! Anna: I don't want to do this but...
The magic of the two crowns started up and charged against each other.
Anna: Errrrrrr!!! Katie: No NOOOOOO!
Katie: Noooooooooooooooo! 
Anna: I have to banish you into the moon!
Katie: Wait that sounds like My little Pony.
Anna: Well... Yeah! Katie: Oh well, Noooooooo!
The evil princess was banished and Anna went back into the portal.
Nancy: What happened? Jim: We saw the moon change shape into a wolf and we wondered if....
Anna: No, Its OK dad! All of Jamaa will be safe for a long time!
Anna: But I had to banish Katie in the moon! And i'm just so sad she didn't turn good again!
Jim: Banished in the moon eh? Sounds like... Anna: My little pony, I know.
Nancy: At least we will be safe in Jamaa! Anna: Now I have to free the animals she hypnotized!
A few weeks after Katie's Banishment....
Nancy: Anna, Guess what? Anna: I don't know, What? 
Jim: Your going too a new school this Autumn! Anna: What?!?
Just then, I started to miss Mister Chimp, Tails, And all the kids at my old school.
What will my new teacher be like, and what animals will the kids be?
~Anna~

5 comments:

  1. Aww poor Anna starting at a new school is always hard ! Maybe Anna meets a bully and makes a friend that is also bullied and they go to school camp! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great issue! Wait, how did Anna free the animals that Katie hypnotized? Yeah, starting at a new school is pretty hard.. I've changed school many times due to moving, but it's also fun and adventurous when you meet new friends and everything changes! I can't wait to see Anna's new school. I hope that the new teacher is nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Anna and XD My Little Pony XD

    ReplyDelete