Sunday, June 8, 2014

The truth about my parents.

Anna: Whats wrong? Tracy: Mom, Dad, your crying!
Cori: We are not your real parents!!! 
Anna and Tracy: What?!?  Tigerclaw: Its true. 
Cori: We called your real parents. They will pick you up.
After mom and dad dropped the bombshell on us I couldn't say anything.
How would you feel like If your parents aren't your real ones and your sister that you figured out had powers isn't your real sister. I felt like crying. 
Ding-dong.  Cori: *sniff sniff* I think those are your real parents.
Arctic wolf: Is Anna here?  Anna: Who are you? 
Arctic wolf: I'm Nancy Johnson. Are you Anna Johnson? 
Anna: Mom? Nancy: Anna! *hugs* 
Meanwhile Tracy had another story... 

Fox: I'm Julie and I'm here for my daughter Tracy with powers.
Tracy: How do I know your my real mom? 
Julie: I have earth power! Tracy: Mom! 
*Hugs*  
My mom went back to the forest, and so did the foxes. I was going to. I didn't want to leave my other parents. Anna: Mom, Dad, I don't want to leave you! 
Tigerclaw: You need to stay with your real parent!
Anna: I'll miss you! Cori: I know dear, I know.
We moved to a small tree-house. This is my moms room.
She even gave me a kitten named Milky.
My new mom gave me a pogo stick and she filled Milky's bowl with milk!
Milky: Mew mew!  
Oh and there Is a family of eagles with a baby owl on the roof!

 Anna: Mother!
Nancy: Yes sweetie? Anna: Can I take a walk? 
Nancy: All right, but be back in time for dinner
So I went, but little did I know what adventure lies ahead...
I saw a horse selling slaves! I thought Abraham plushie stopped slavery in jamaa!
And the horse who was selling them looked like one of the slaves himself.
Anna:What on earth do you think your doing? 
Horse: I'm Mordred and I'm selling slaves, what does It look like?
Anna: Selling slaves is wrong! And why is there a horse that looks like you in the slave place?
Mordred: He's my brother Jumbo. Anna: Selling your brother is even worse then... Augh!!!

My great rescue didn't turn out so well...
What do I do? 
~3berrygirl~

9 comments:

  1. When the horse is away, or turned around, make her jump find something that helps her open the door and run outside!

    FIRST COMMENT :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna: come on guys! You don't really want to be here do you? Lets get out!

    Horse: we've tried

    Anna: doesn't hurt to try again!


    ____________________________________________________________!
    That means I gave got nothing let to say except its great and I love these plushie comic series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just gets even more interesting!
    The horse even changed the sign 'Slaves for Sale' into 'More Slaves'. I'm kind of happy this relates to real life- people selling animals illegally as animals or for trade. I hope that this series will end up nicely, like how it should be in real life... with hopes people will stop animal cruelty/slavery/trading...

    Hopefully...

    Please visit my blog:
    rainbow000pegasus.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! And it will have a happy ending!
    ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
  5. :O This plushie comic series is pawsome! The stories are very interesting :D ...And I hope that Anna will be home in time for dinner after rescuing the "slaves". Hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Milky reminds me of my lost hamster....Cuz her name is Milky too :''(
    I miss them so much cuz I have two of them,Milky and Creamy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog is awesome!
    Do something like sword fight XD

    ReplyDelete