Wednesday, June 4, 2014

School.

I'm going to school today!
Its not that bad...  

His son Tails isn't bad but he makes us read the creepiest history books of other schools!
Mister chimp: Today Is Anna's turn to read history to Tails, my son.
Anna: Oh boy -thinks-
Anna: -reads- In one school there was a teacher named Mr Burke. He was really rude and kept getting a cheetah named Pepsi in trouble, He teaches at plushie high school.
Anna: -reads on- And at another school there was a teacher named Mister Blek and he was the most evil one of all! He tried to get rid of Blu! (my hero) By having him swallowed by a robot shark and putting him in a volcano! 
Mister chimp: Umm that will be enough reading! -slams book on paw-
Anna: Ow!  Now its time for lunch!
Later that day.... 

Anthony: Now I declare for the MF club to have a meeting!
Bocks: Do you know why mister chimp acted so weird when Anna read about the mean teachers?
Bootz: Yeah, he Isn't usually that funny. Anna: I don't know. Perhaps he's ashamed to be hearing about bad teachers! Anthony: I don't think so....
Then suddenly we heard a thump, and we checked it out.
Bootz, Tracy and Ella were gone!
Comment on what you think will happen next!



2 comments:

  1. Yay that's my plushie Pepsi :D

    Maybe all of Anna's friends get picked off one at a time by ______

    I love this blog btw its got a great plot line!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I thought i should include your teacher and Mr Blek!
    ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete