Sunday, June 1, 2014

Meet my family and friends!

Hi, Anna here! I want to show you my family and friends!
This is my dad Tigerclaw! I know he's named after the evil Tigerstar from Warriors but it kinda suits him!
 He's a tiger he has large claws! (Please do NOT insult my dad for his name please)
And my mom Cori! She is a snow leopard! She loves me and my sister Tracy!
                                                   
Now for my
(annoying sister) Tracy.
Ha ha! (Don't tell her I did that) We fight and get along like all sisters do!
Now for my pet, Parker!
He looks so cute with his puppy eyes and the fireplace....
My friends are...
This is Bootz! He's a funny adorable little fox who always makes me laugh! he got stuck in a boot. He is better at hoping around though!


This is Bocks! He to got stuck in something, but its a present box! He is also adorable! He cheers people up by just his smile! c:
And Anthony!
He caught the rainbow pox this summer. He leads the misfit club with Bocks and Bootz.
I'm in the club because i'm bigger then my mom and i'm only 9!
Oh and there is Ella! My sister's best friend she picks on me and she's only a fox!
Oh great. She left me to watch Shepard her little brother while she plays with Tracy!
Ella: Oh hi Anna! So your going to have to change his diapers also. Ha ha!
Anna: Stop picking on me Ella! He's your little brother you do that!
Tracy: And you stop picking on Ella! Your my little sister and you have to do what I say. You got that?!?!
Anna: Why you little....
There was a big fight...


Mom: What is going on Anna?
Dad: I want an explanation right now!
Anna: I....
Ella: Anna started it!
Anna: I did not!
A few hours later...


Anna: I can't believe they grounded me.
Bootz: Well that is what comes from Ella.
Bocks: I bet I can cheer you up! :smiles:
Anna: Thanks guys your the best!

The end!
~3berrygirl~ 

8 comments:

  1. That is soo cool! I luv it! Plc look at mine pepsithecheetahanimaljam.blogdpot.com :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good foundation for a great plushie comic series!

    --Scooter (Animal Jam Sky Blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out mine animaljamlegendarypalooza and belle the rhino

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOT trying to sound offensive (cause I really like this blog), but how do you get an arctic wolf from a tiger and leopard? (or is she an orphan?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll find out in a future issue!
    ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you get this idea from Scooter? It's fine if you did, I mean, this is such a cool blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Scooter's Blu the Monkey inspired me to make this blog!
    ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice!Yours is so interesting than mine ^-^
    ~Snowflakedarinwolf

    ReplyDelete